View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007, 09:46 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilarney View Post
I am very interested in purchasing "An Ordinary Man" from the Sony Connect store.

The problem is that the book is currently out in paperback. Sony's price reflects the hardcover price.

Any idea on how long it typically takes Sony to drop its price to reflect the paperback price?
What I would do is give Sony Connect Store a call and tell them of this so they can adjust the price. But the real prob;em is the paperback edition is trade and going for about $14. That's still ridiculous in my opinion. There's no need for this book to be in trade format at such a high price. It's just another way to get mony from our poickets when they don't need to.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote