Thread: rant: tags
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 01:03 PM   #8
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by quillaja View Post
well, at least epub supports a variety of different metadata in the file. things like author names, book title, publication (and other) dates, a description of the book, and subject tags, to name a few. there's a much of metadata specified in the epub specs. i want software and devices to use it.
ha, i see. well, you can already browse by title and author, and using tags you can browse by any other info as well (including publication year, subject, genre...). i would like better support for meta-data on my books as well for some things but tags do give you quite a lot of freedom.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote