View Single Post
Old 03-01-2006, 11:18 AM   #7
radleyp
Evangelist
radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle Global, iphone4, ipad
Do you use Datebk now? I am sorry that you reacted to what you perceived as criticism on my part - none was intended, as I think your contributions are wonderfully valuable - instead of my comments about Datebk, a wonderful program I have never been able to embrace wholeheartedly. It seems to me that it is the ideal program for someone who uses the handheld as a primary datakeeper, but not for those, like me, who do most of their data entry on a desktop (a/k/a laptop). Do you use your desktop a lot? It's one thing to have add-ons (a special email client, a weather forecast) on the handheld, but quite another to add fields that are not reproduced on both machines (such as a float, or a birthday field). The beauty of a Palm for me is its ability to give me exactly the data that is on my desktop. Philippe Radley