View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 04:33 PM   #514
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Amazon updated my Kindle Paperwhite without asking. My jailbreak and my *f*ck off the sidelight* patch is gone.

- How can I stop my Kindle PW doing automatic upgrades in the future (without having to disable my WLAN completely)? I'll go for disabling a script as well.

Amazon is really getting on my nerves. I don't want that f***ing sidelight and if they'll overwrite my Kindle again I'll sell it and buy my future e-books somehwere else.
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote