View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 12:14 PM   #21
cghipp
Zealot
cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluribus View Post
I've downloaded other music from the cloud player. Just like kIndle booKs (I hope I spelled that correctly).
Thanks for your response. If I can do that, I will definitely take advantage of it!

Edited to add: I just started the process of adding my past purchases to the cloud player (you just click on a button and they are added automatically) and the first thing I noticed is that Amazon has gotten a huge chunk of change from me over the years... And that's not counting the music my husband purchased from them!

Last edited by cghipp; 01-11-2013 at 12:19 PM.
cghipp is offline   Reply With Quote