View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 08:23 AM   #4
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Your Kindle is out of warranty, you admit you don't buy a lot of books from Amazon yet they've still offered you the £69 Kindle for £51? I'd say that's pretty good, in similar circumstances I'd certainly be very happy if they offered me any kind of discount.

Try doing the same thing with a Kobo or Sony and see what kind of response you get....!

If you're still planning to go ahead with the screen replacement on your old Kindle, have a read at this thread on here from just a few months ago:

DIY replacement of a damaged Kindle 3 screen
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote