View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 11:00 AM   #2
PocketGoddess
Connoisseur
PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, KSO, Nook, iPad
I put a protector on mine and it works flawlessly. I'm careful with my electronics, but my rule is that if I'd "cry" over a scratch or any other cosmetic damage, it gets a screen protector and a case.

My phone on the other hand, is a painfully cheap feature phone. I've been plotting its death for years, never put it in a case or used a screen protector, and the D#%$ thing still works perfectly. It's just taunting me, knowing how much I don't like it, but I just can't justify buying another one until this one breaks!
PocketGoddess is offline   Reply With Quote