View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 07:38 PM   #164
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Hi. Hope I didn't come across as preachy of vitriolic. I hadn't been awake all that long

Simply trying to be clear. It's all to easy to come across or be read negatively.

That message seems an odd one.

Might I ask that you post the exact script you are using please?
And an idea of the exact content of the relevant bits of your file system would make supporting you a shedload easier too : )

so:
rungame script. A copy of your current one please.

screenie of /mnt/us/fbgnuboy/ directory content
(see if there are any surprises in there...? compare it to script...)

a copy of your launchpad.ini thing you are triggering (the one for the gameboy, check it for whitespace or other usual suspects)

I think that is it?

Cheers : )
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote