View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 06:49 PM   #39
mobilewilier
Connoisseur
mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by xor_ View Post
FWIW, there are PW reviewers on amazon.com who claim that the light can be turned off entirely in the official firmware:

http://www.amazon.com/review/R9X7O4N...res_rtr_alt_75

Can anyone confirm/deny?

(I don't have my device yet, just warming up because I'm expecting my first Kindle Real Soon Now).
That is the negative sign. Holding that sets the lighting to zero value on the scale but the lights are still on albeit dimly.
mobilewilier is offline   Reply With Quote