View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 04:22 PM   #7
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Can I take it for those of us who went ahead and downloaded (and installed) the 5.3 firmware from Amazon that we are toast until such time as you have a vanilla 5.3 solution?
Errm... yes, unfortunately that seems to be the case.

Blame Amazon for their unneededly aggressive strategy against developers, not us (I tried to provide an alternative solution as fast as I could).

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Sigh. I already miss Collections Manager.
Thanks

We'll do what we can, but finding exploitable security holes isn't exactly trivial.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote