View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 03:24 PM   #25
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
Well, I really DO NOT want to jinx it *knocks on wood* but it is quite all right. I still have stock ROM. Battery is reasonable, internet fast, beautiful display. I actually don't use it too much (ipad is more handy) but it is a sweet little thing I like very much. Currently thinking of ordering a usb modem so I can have 3G on it.
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote