View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 10:31 AM   #10
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
OK. This happened to me too. I have Kindle app v3.1.1. When I try to open an ebook I side loaded, I get an error message to remove the book and redownload it. I loaded the book into the Kindle\Library\ebooks folder.

I haven't tried to side load a book for a while. I have been just sending the book to my kindle/kindle app via email. Just tried now to test after reading your post. Seems I remember this happening before and then it got fixed.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote