View Single Post
Old 07-05-2008, 06:31 AM   #7
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryleejr View Post
You should see me tipsy and Angry ( a regular Benny Hill)
well listen, if you're going to get all overheated, the least you can do is be entertaining about it, right ?

Quote:
Bad move telling me about that Thread Marc, Now I will never get any work done. My Post count will grow exponentially now Look OUT ZP! It just Occurred to me that they should make it a sticky!

JJ
oh, it's very cathartic ! try it, i think you'll like it. and don't worry about me and my post count. i don't seek validation in big numbers. plus, if no-one else ever said anything, it would just be me chattering away in a void, and that's a lot less interesting. so post away, jerry, by all means...

oh, and thanks for passing along the warning about liseuses on the space shuttle. i'll be sure to keep that in mind, the next time i go into orbit.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote