View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 09:22 AM   #12
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
I've just discovered - and am enjoying very much the Inspector Vaara series by James Thompson - set in Helsinki & surrounding Finnish areas. Thompson was born in the USA but lives in Finland. I am intrigued by a protagonist with migraine headaches (which I share) and an honest appraisal of the effect of the Arctic night on human actions. His novels are well plotted, and the characters developed and intriguing. These are dark novels (as are all Nordic mysteries?) - with brutal crimes, alcoholism, drug use, etc.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote