View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 10:33 PM   #57
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Love his books, Indeed have every book in the Series, Most of the recent ones in Hard Cover. We can just pray that he is able to continue doing what he and all of us love as long as possible.

What I often suggest to people who don't like one or the other of his books is to go and read some of the others. Once you are truly hooked to his wit go back and reread the ones you didn't like. More often then not you will enjoy it quiet a bit more.

And as for the Colour of Magic movie(s), saw it over Easter. Would definitely say it is a must see for fans. And while not everything was as I pictured, they have made great attempt to stay faithful to the books, for They cover both the Colour of Magic and the Light Fantastic.

Am waiting for it come out on DVD so can buy my own copy.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote