View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 09:48 AM   #2
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElMiko View Post
I generally do proofing and formatting corrections in RTF,
RTF is simple, and offers a few more formatting options than TXT, but it's not used much and not supported well. I used to use it, too, but I'd suggest that you might want to switch to using EPUB or HTML directly.

Quote:
It boils down to this: converting from HTM to RTF, an extra line is added between paragraphs.

Code:
<p>some text.</p>
<p>some more text. </p>
That code is HTML, not RTF, and it has no "extra line" so you're not actually getting an extra line. You are probably seeing a formatting line spacing issue in CSS or in your reader's display settings. Where do you see this extra line?
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote