View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 11:33 PM   #8
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by dordale View Post
I think that Sony is making a mistake with their pricing and that they'll probably fall further behind in the market because of their prices.

But for me, the points I made above are enough to justify the additional dollars. Also, I don't buy my books from bn, so really Sony's lack of wireless doesn't bother me.

forsake

Ohh I love my wireless, waiting for the train and want to buy the newspaper and having it in less than 30 seconds or just sitting at home and even at work(did i say that out loud) browsing for books and finding one i'm really in the mood for and then having it on my Nook the next time I turn it on without hooking it up.

Don't get me wrong sideloading isn't a huge pain or anything, I do it when I shop at Fictionwise etc but wireless downloading is nicer, it's easier and it is more convient.

but I would say this about the Sony's, if the Nook wasn't an option I would take the Sony's and pay the extra over the Kindles, at least Sony has some features that are of todays techonology with it's touch navigation. I couldn't go back to pushing buttons for navigation, I don't get Amazon, it is soo extremely antiquited. Going from a Sony or a Nook to a kindle would be like going from Sony PSP to ColecoVision. Just Uggggg

Last edited by boswd; 09-10-2010 at 11:38 PM.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote