Thread: Cool reader
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2020, 07:10 PM   #11
barryem
Wizard
barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4
Thanks, VelvetElvis. That's pretty much what I did. Later, after I posted I installed it on another identical phone and it worked just fine. I spent a little time trying to figure out why it didn't work on the first one but finally gave up. When I read your post just now I took another look and found the problem.

Everything in the Page settings was just as you had said but in the Aa settings tab there's a text color option and that was set to black. I'm not sure if I did that or it was the default but it seems to override the settings on the Page tab. I might have found that first and set it, causing the problem myself. Anyway now it's working just fine.

I'm going to play with this a bit and see if it turns out to be the second reading app I want. So far it's looking good.

Barry
barryem is offline   Reply With Quote