View Single Post
Old 02-04-2020, 06:10 PM   #1741
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
Yes. It is a reading mode. 99.9% of my time is reading. If I want to lookup something in the dictionary, make it a non-primary function. As far as highlighting, that is something that I do 0.005% of the time, so to me it is irrelevant.

Stating that it can't be done because it currently works a certain way makes no sense to me.
Your being as bad as the other Jon here. I cannot see anything in the original suggestion implied removing any function. They just wanted to make the tap zone for forward to be a bit bigger than any of the current options. The only real implication for making the whole screen a next-page tap zone is how to display the menu. Selection, dictionary look up etc could all work the same.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote