View Single Post
Old 01-15-2023, 01:13 AM   #879
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Ooh, a big snippet:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon Lee
SNIPPET! Padi at work:

"I have an interest," Padi said promptly. "Also, I offer additional information pertinent to your side of the bargain."

"I am buying," Trader Isfelm told her.

"There is no price for the information I now share: If you wish to raise Liad, and wish neither to be laughed at nor challenged to a duel, you will also want a copy of the most recent edition of the Liaden Code of Proper Conduct, and A Child's Guide to Melant'i."

She paused, and added.

"The second work was written by Scholar Jen Sar Kiladi, a Liaden, for Terran consumption. It is quite the best work on the topic, according to a number of scholarly reviewers. I offer a file of the reviews as part of the additional information shared freely."
Hmm. I like where this is going.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote