View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 03:08 PM   #944
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
The KUAL launcher simply runs shell commands -

There is (or should be) a DK_System/bin/Uninstall.sh script left on your device from the partial Doukan install.

That **might** do the clean up job - just going by the name.
(I have zero experience with Doukan)

I seem to recall that someone wrote Kual buttons in support of Doukan, it may already have a button to run the uninstall script.

If not, then it should not be hard to write a "button" that runs that script for you.

PS: Do not panic!
This is a K3 and Kubrick can re-flash a factory image (takes awhile, but it does do the job).

I am not suggesting that you are up to the "Kubrick stage" yet - just keep in mind that it provides a way to recover the device if things go from bad to worse.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote