View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 04:41 PM   #936
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cykotitan View Post
One of the things I always wanted to see in KUAL were categories. Having too many options/extensions (I have 55) in the launcher sometimes forces you to remember which page is the application you're looking for at - thus how many times you have to press the next page button.

And I'm not sure if this would work, but perhaps caching the list items would also help speed up launch time of the launcher itself, with an option to force a list update.
Again, I'm not sure if OS-level filecache is in effect here.
What is the version of KUAL that you are looking at?
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote