View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 04:52 AM   #36
rtiangha
Evangelist
rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
And one more question: I basically want to enable the "Improve legibility" and "Use real small capitals" tips from this page.

If the css argument can only be a single string, then did I do this right in my .bat file (I basically just removed all newlines)?
Code:
@kepubify-windows-32bit.exe --verbose --smarten-punctuation --fullscreen-reading-fixes --inplace --css "body {font-kerning: normal; font-variant: common-ligatures oldstyle-nums proportional-nums; font-feature-settings: "kern", "liga", "clig", "onum", "pnum";} h1, h2, h3 {font-variant: common-ligatures lining-nums proportional-nums; font-feature-settings: "kern", "liga", "clig", "lnum", "pnum";} table {font-variant-numeric: lining-nums tabular-nums; font-feature-settings: "kern", "lnum", "tnum";} code {font-variant: no-common-ligatures lining-nums; font-feature-settings: "kern" 0, "liga" 0, "clig" 0, "lnum";} .fraction {font-variant-numeric: diagonal-fractions; font-feature-settings: "frac";} element {font-variant: small-caps;} @supports not (font-variant-caps: small-caps) {element {font-variant: normal; font-feature-settings: "smcp", "onum", "pnum";}} @supports (font-variant-caps: small-caps) {element {font-variant: normal; font-variant-caps: small-caps;}}" %*
kepubify executes properly, but I have no idea if the above works and I can't seem to find the code in the kepub's css.

Edit: Ah, it's embedded in the html instead. But I still don't know if I did it right. This is what it makes inside the head tags using all of my options:

Code:
<style type="text/css" class="kobostylehacks">div#book-inner { margin-top: 0; margin-bottom: 0;}</style><style type="text/css" class="kepubify-extracss">body {font-kerning: normal; font-variant: common-ligatures oldstyle-nums proportional-nums; font-feature-settings: kern, liga, clig, onum, pnum;} h1, h2, h3 {font-variant: common-ligatures lining-nums proportional-nums; font-feature-settings: kern, liga, clig, lnum, pnum;} table {font-variant-numeric: lining-nums tabular-nums; font-feature-settings: kern, lnum, tnum;} code {font-variant: no-common-ligatures lining-nums; font-feature-settings: kern 0, liga 0, clig 0, lnum;} .fraction {font-variant-numeric: diagonal-fractions; font-feature-settings: frac;} element {font-variant: small-caps;} @supports not (font-variant-caps: small-caps) {element {font-variant: normal; font-feature-settings: smcp, onum, pnum;}} @supports (font-variant-caps: small-caps) {element {font-variant: normal; font-variant-caps: small-caps;}}</style><style type="text/css" class="kepubify-fullscreenfixes">body {
    margin: 0 !important;
    padding: 0 !important;
}

body>div {
    padding-left: 0.2em !important;
    padding-right: 0.2em !important;
}</style>
Will that actually work? Sorry for the dumb question; I'm weak on how css works.

Last edited by rtiangha; 01-20-2020 at 06:07 AM.
rtiangha is offline   Reply With Quote