View Single Post
Old 01-04-2020, 02:09 AM   #50
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
I totally agree, but then Sam appears to have little idea as to how to handle customers.
or developers

and yes, i saw the "Q1" update, so i could edit my earlier one to say.. reposting in Q2,... then Q3...

but why bother. seems like he's turned off new post notifications and stuck his head in the sand, hoping the remaining customers will just go away and forget all about him
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote