View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 03:38 AM   #35
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
The last version I had that showed valid font files was 2.0.4. The next release I used was 2.1.1 which had the obfuscated font files so any attempt to open/view them errored out.
Good we talked about it. I incorrectly remembered that obfuscation started with 2.0.0 (and never had 2.0.4). I even checked yesterday, but evidently mixed up the folders. So there is actually an unobfuscated version of the Japanese fonts. Thank you for this information.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote