View Single Post
Old 09-15-2020, 06:07 AM   #1
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
About selecting and highlighting

Hi

Forgive me if there is a plain way of doing it. I did not find it...

Sometimes, when proofreading, we wish to highlight words, or punctuation signs scattered along the text files. It can be a list of suspicious (in the OCR sense) words, it can be anything.

For example, my last book had to be checked because I realized that after a poor scan, there were too many dots and not enough comas. If you are unable to highlight them, you'll lose both your sight and sanity trying to check every d... occurrence of these tiny signs.

So my question is: how can I select and highlight all the dots?
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote