View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 11:33 PM   #599
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Yes I realized that a few hours later as the cover is working on my phone but not on my nook touch for the same book the only difference that I can recall is that I send the books to my phone using calibre companion and send to device to the nook touch. I will compare the opf files when I get the time to see if that's the problem. But both ways calibre updates the opf so should not have a difference.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote