View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 12:47 AM   #597
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
No there isn't that I am aware of at least. I suggest you go slap around the developers of your reader app and tell them to pull a finger out, or use a different reader app.
I have already posted the bug but the developer is no longer very active and its otherwise the best reader on nook touch so don't have much choice.
I renamed a few of the covers from cover.jpeg to cover.jpg added to calibre then used modify epub plugin it did not update the name. Even when I selected remove and replace cover both. But the new calibre polish option seems to work.
Not asking you to change anything but am curious why is it so. using the search you suggested and polish fixes the problem for me.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote