View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 11:18 PM   #19
bjkel
Connoisseur
bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Nook Color, Kobo, Kindle Voyage, Kobo Forma
Found this link and thought I would put it here for anyone if they wanted to try it:

http://reeed.ru/en_prog_alreader_pda.php
Found the Home page for Alreader here
Extra backgrounds and fonts for Alreader2 can be downloaded here. Don't know about the fonts, haven't tried them but I like the extra backgrounds. For some reason I couldn't zip the 480x800 backgrounds with the others so they are here

It's for Alreader2 which is originally a Russian program for reading ebooks. I loved the windows mobile version of it. Once I get WinCe on my Smartq7 I am going to give it a go.

The bottom of the page has WinCe download mips and arm and seems to be an english version of it. For WinCE 4.2 and above.

Edit: I have since successfully tried the WinCE version on Smartq7 and can recommend it. Have added some other stuff I have found.

Last edited by bjkel; 08-16-2009 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Added info
bjkel is offline   Reply With Quote