View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 08:42 AM   #13
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strether View Post
Probably just expressing myself poorly. If you apply a gift certificate amount to your Amazon account, and then subsequently buy a popcorn popper and it exhausts the amount credited on your account, any subsequent purchases for your kindle, even a 75 cent newpaper purchase, gets charged to your credit card. Would much rather have the Kindle account separate so that your credit card isn't nickle and dimed.

Jim
open a free debit account and use that for your purchases if you want to keep it seperate. I hear alot of good things aboug ING and charles schwab, I use Wamu/Chase
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote