View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 02:29 PM   #13
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakyspider View Post
Cheap but quality ereader. I don't want anything that is cheaply made, but I realize that I'm not going to be getting something with all of the latest features for that price. That's not what I want. I want something basic.
It depends what you mean by quality though, it's fairly subjective.

It is true that the last couple of years has resulted in cheaper ereaders and that it is in part down to them cutting costs, but it doesn't necessarily mean that even the basic readers are cheap & nasty or poor quality. If you just want to read novels, and don't plan on doing much else, the basic Kindle or the Nook ST should be ideal. Likewise the Kobo Mini, if you don't mind the smaller screen.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote