View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 04:15 PM   #4
livramax
Addict
livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST, Aura HD, Galaxy Note 8, Fire HD10, Galaxy S6 Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredlave View Post
Liliputing.com has an article about installing CM 10 on an SD card to bring Android 4.1 to the Nook Color without rooting internal memory. The article links to XDA-Developers at: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1941858 which is a How-to.
My question is: Will this work on my 8GB Nook Tablet? The original article on Liliputing and the one on XDA doesn't mention this.
You can use the instructions and supplementary software tools posted here (see also here and here for more details) to build a SD card running CM10 (or CM9 or both (selectable "dual-boot")) for the Nook Tablet.

My NT is currently running CM10 off a SD card made this way and it works pretty nicely for most purposes (the swipe/touch response-delay is not sufficiently responsive for video gaming).

Last edited by livramax; 10-20-2012 at 04:19 PM.
livramax is offline   Reply With Quote