View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 03:22 PM   #25
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
has anyone verified that both the command-line version of Kindlegen 2.5 and the embedded version in KindlePreviewer produce the same wonky behavior?
I just downloaded the standalone Windows version, which has the same version number as the one that comes with KP (V2.5 build 0626-3a91e28) and compiled my test epub with it with the same results. (I also tested V2.4 with the same results.)
I.e. Go to Beginning works in KP but not on my K3.

Last edited by Doitsu; 09-27-2012 at 06:28 PM.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote