View Single Post
Old 08-03-2020, 03:21 PM   #42841
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
I went to my friends' place this morning to look after dog Keira and cat Pien for two weeks. I spend the morning unpacking and cleaning. This afternoon I was able to take it easy, which was nice.

It's the first time looking after Pien. She isn't a lap cat, even less so than Maru and Luna, but she seems okay with me. Keira has calmed down with walk a bit more. Though she still has a thing for cars.

I already noticed that I need to keep a check on my doom scrolling. It'll just get me down, not something I want when I'm on my own. Though the feeling down might also be a side effect of the Prednison I'm taking. Just three more days.

It's almost time to walk Keira a third and last time today. After that I'm looking forward to a nice shower and maybe watching something spooky on my tablet in bed. The next two weeks I'm getting up extra early (less cars and other dog on early mornings). At least I have tomorrow off from work, so I can take a nap some time during the day.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote