View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 05:57 PM   #51
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
Sure. But if you can see Kobo dropping the price of the Aura 2e, I can see Amazon countering by dropping the price (or having sales) of the PW if they saw a significant drop in sales.
Anything is possible to see when donning the great Carnac turban.

But I don't see Amazon being worried about Kobo's pricing schemes. And why would they want to price match to the Aura 2 when the Clara is closer in specs to the Paperwhite in the first place? The Clara doesn't offer much new. I see it as correcting the mistake they made with the crummy Aura Edition 2.

And, in the end, I hope Kobo finds success selling at Walmart. But I seriously doubt they'll make a dent in Amazon's sales.

Last edited by ZodWallop; 05-15-2018 at 06:08 PM.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote