View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 12:39 AM   #61
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
It's only frustrating because you make it so. You're already jumping to Moon Reader and Calibre Companion when what you need is a file manager.

If you install a third party file manager, you wouldn't need manufacturer and firmware specific instructions on how to move files from internal memory to SD card. You could use instructions/tutorials for the app which are easier to find than various manufacturer skin+firmware specific ones. Older versions of Android don't come with built-in file managers so one would've needed to install a third party file manager on those anyway. I've used Android since the Android 2.2 Froyo days hence, ES File Explorer Pro is an automatic install on my Android devices.
Actually, I never did install Moon Reader or Calibre Companion. Someone's post persuaded me to hold off on that and try using the phone alone (first?). It might have been one of your posts, I don't remember.

I actually installed ES File Explorer (I don't think that it is the Pro version; if it cost any money, I know that I didn't). That was one of the three or four apps that I uninstalled, however, when my phone told me that I was about to run out of storage (However, uninstalling it apparently didn't help, because the phone showed the same amount of storage left, afterwards, as it did before I uninstalled ES).
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote