View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 01:34 PM   #30
abbynormal52
Groupie
abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Fire Tablet 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Also there is Kindle Unlimited for $60 for six months. Sometimes they run specials. Plenty of reading material.

I buy a subscription to Brooklyn Library every year. I get Free Library of Philadelphia for free because hubby was a vet. (They no longer offer that option though.)

My local library is very small on digital loans too.

I should mention FLP has Freading and Hoopla as well as Overdrive and a few more digital services.

Sent from my XT1528
Hate it when something is taken away from a Veteran. We have all we have due to our military, who doesn't know that.

Anyway, I am gaining some awesome info here. Also, I did notice that Amazon has a lot of free books offered, usually 1st of series looks like, but Barnes and Noble didn't have that much of a selection I don't think. I know I won't live long enough to read from all the options that are out there for us
abbynormal52 is offline   Reply With Quote