Thread: Kindle Create
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 04:06 PM   #3
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notjohn View Post
Thank you for getting done what I was figuring I had to do for myself at some future date! Very helpful.

And yes, I figured that Amazon was adding one more nail to the lock-'em-in-KDP coffin. First there was Select, then there was differential royalties, then KU and these proprietary formats. Very sad. It will be a hard day when Amazon is the only self-publishing platform left standing.
I'm not sure if this is the place for this discussion, but I have to ask...do you think that Amazon making it easier for authors is a bad thing?

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote