View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 09:02 PM   #2
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by barsanuphe View Post
Thanks to all the (old but still relevant) information in this thread I managed to write a python script to automatically generate collections on my pw2.
Instead of looking at the files or directory structure, it uses information in a json file to create and populate collections. This way it's possible to manage collections just with one simple text file, such as:

In case someone might find this helpful, the script and KUAL menu entry can be found at https://github.com/barsanuphe/librar.../librariansync.
Thanks for this.

It comes at a good time, since the interactive Collection Manager is not (yet) ported to all of the PW2 firmware / hardware combinations.

Note:
I think this will also work on other models of Kindles - that DB probably doesn't (didn't) change that often.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote