View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 02:16 AM   #4
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
This actually sounds quite interesting to me. Many guys could probably tease me because I have always been a big fan of female writers such as jane austen and Laura Ingalls.

I think two things actually made me interested in your novel, if you'd care to hear it. The title initially. I am a married man of 13 years and the title of " sentence of marriage" cracked me the hell up. I can relate sometimes. Also the whole idea that this takes place in New Zealand, in which I know nothing about but you do, makes its sound like I get a taste of a different culture by someone who can identify.
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote