Thread: Kobo Cases
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 07:58 PM   #11
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pholy View Post
Jon, I'm pretty sure he not referring to the standard Sony case. I find the book style OK, and I'm not quite sure how the flip-top stand kind of case would work. I'd like to see a picture of it, and then think about it for myself.
The book type case is the only case that will give the reader some measure of protection when you are using the reader or have it not in a sleeve. Also, I find the book type cover makes it easier to actually hold the reader in one hand.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote