View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 10:09 AM   #9
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitzwaryn View Post
Thanks everyone. That's solved my problem. Amazing what running the current version will do for you. lol
I am happy to help. If you need/want any more Book Designer help, I suggest ambling over to the Sony Reader forum. Lots of good help there in the various sections. Also, not all help is under a topic that would be obvious. So the best best would be to read it all and save anything you find relevant to using BD.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote