View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 03:55 PM   #15
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hooded Claw View Post
ha but now that I think about it, getting an international Kindle would have given me a great option for that if I was in an area that had AT&T wireless but no Sprint (my phone is from Sprint)!
If you're within the 30 day trial period, you can return the Sprint K2 for the International version. Of course, you'll pay the price difference and maybe return shipping (not sure if they'll charge you for shipping if you're upgrading).
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote