View Single Post
Old 02-20-2007, 03:33 PM   #3
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Thanks Slayda! I'd love to hear more when you do your next volume!

I'm curious... did you have misfeeds, or accidentally ever put sets of pages in the wrong way or in the wrong order? If so, how hard is it to handle that situation?

Also, does it scan both sides at once, or do some kind of paper movement and scan twice.

And, does the included software make it easy to scan to RTF?

Looks like it's a valid option to the OpticBook if you can create the loose pages. I.e. good for books you are truly converting to e-book and throwing away the paper version. (Obviously if you want to keep/protect the book, something like OpticBook is a better choice, but is slower and more manual work.)
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote