View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 11:18 AM   #1
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Free New Title Ebooks from BeWrite Books

Hello there, folks:

I joined the forums here only a few days ago (with a PRS 505 hiccup) ... and, wow, have I learned a lot from this generous community.

So here's a wee something in return for your help and friendship (with informal permission and advice from a long-standing member): I hold down the editorial side of a small indie publishing house (minimum of twelve titles a year for the past eight years) and all our books are covered by ebook versions.

They go at regular prices on the major online retail sites, bargain basement snips on our own, but I'd be more than happy to send anyone here any title or titles that might catch their eye free of charge.

Being Europe based and with no US office, our books can't be read on Kindle (it's a long story), but they are perfect for any other ebook-dedicated reader or for reading on a PC, laptop, netbook, iPod etc.

Just drop me a line with any title/titles you want to ntmarrATbewrite.net (use the @ sign, of course), and I'll send them as email attachments.

The bookshop's on www.bewrite.net.

A few lines of review in return will be rewarded by wide grins and grateful smiles by us and our authors (unless the reviews are bad, of course -- then we go back to bed), but don't feel obliged. We'd just like you to take a look.

I'm looking forward to daily visits here, getting to know you chaps (and chappettes) ... and finding out more about what you want (especially editorially) from digital versions of novels.

Very best. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote