View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 09:33 AM   #1
snickp
snickp can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersnickp can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersnickp can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersnickp can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersnickp can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersnickp can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersnickp can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersnickp can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersnickp can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersnickp can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersnickp can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: pr505
Recipie Output Crashing Reader?

Hi I am new to all this and am using Calibre with a real machine (PRS 505) for the first time. I have downloaded a couple of recipies, timesonline and new scientist and I can view them fine in Calibre.

On passing the output to the 505, when I check the library I get two entries for every one of the outputs, either one of which forces a restart of the reader after it tries to format them for viewing. I wondered if anyone else experienced this problem?

I have also posted in the 505 forum to cover my bases!

Cheers
snickp is offline   Reply With Quote