View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 08:13 AM   #68
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyndham View Post
I have 3183 Unread books (3183 in All my books), 1866 in General, and 13 in the Reading List - these have all been added manually from within Marvin.
Upon further reflection, I have an idea of what might be causing the occasional failures that you're experiencing.

For Marvin, 3183 books is a very large library. That's not to say that Marvin (and this plugin) shouldn't be able to handle a library of this size, but I haven't done any testing with libraries of this size to find the failure points (I don't have that many books!).

EDIT:
I found the likely point of failure when loading large Marvin libraries. I've submitted a patch which should be available in the next release of calibre (1.2).
G

Last edited by GRiker; 09-01-2013 at 06:13 AM.