View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 12:54 PM   #9
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
The only reason why I bought the clip zip is for DRMed library audio books, since I prefer my iPods for MP3s, and listen to MP3 audiobooks through the audible and Overdrive app, which is awesome.

The few times I did get wma audio books it was through Overdrive and using the overdrive "Transfer" function the DRM'd wma went to my "mp3" players just fine. I use the Overdrive on my Windows Vista (old computer) and my new Win7 versions.

If you are using apps on phones and/or tablets, I do not have any experience with those, sorry.

AJ

edit: I just dug out my Sansa Clip. It has a selection for USB mode: MTP or MSC. I remember when I first was using it, I was told one select was for DRM'd and one was for just using it as a drive. Sorry I don't remember which. My selection on that screen is AutoSelect, so maybe it doesn't matter on yours.

Last edited by AJ Starr; 02-23-2013 at 01:00 PM.
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote