View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 09:03 AM   #7
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
All OverDrive audiobooks (MP3, WMA) are automatically loaded into the "music" folder. Audiobooks loaded to a mSD card go into the "card --> Albums" folder.

All Audible audiobooks are automatically loaded into the "books --> Audiobooks" folder. Audiobooks loaded to a mSD card go into the "card --> books --> Audiobooks" folder.

I don't even know if it's possible to force them into other folders.

I try to not do any automatic loading. I always to drag and drop. That's why I didn't know where the books would go automatically. I don't trust the computer to do what I want, so I do it myself. As far as audio DRM's, I can't use them since I drag and drop. So I only get mp3 audios. It does limit my audio books and cost more sometimes, but I prefer to do it that way.
AJ
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote