View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 11:18 AM   #17
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkulz View Post
please let the feature requests come in -- I'd really appreciate a comprehensive list so I know what to shoot for
OK, first on my list would be, as stated before:

Cache "Content-type: text/html" transfers and before you send them onto the ebook reader, in response to the HTTP GET, text substitute, at least:
Code:
- <a href>  WITH <a UNDERLINE="YES" href> (so that you can SEE hyperlinks)
- <body> WITH <body style="margin-left:2%; margin-right:2%"> (so there's no edge-bleeding - can use 2px instead of 2% or even 0)
In addition, to simulate a back function, remember the last html "visited" and when the directory icon is tapped ( HTTP requests to directory.ebooksystem.net, I think ) then go there. It would be nice to remember ALL sites visited so that we could go back to the start page, if we liked!

However, I see where this could pose a problem; if we want a quick restart. I would recommend that a 'bookshelf' request then clear this cached list of websites visited and restore the directory icon's function. What do you think?

That's it for now...

Did I mention whispernet?
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote